Welcome to Sorrento Beach Bed & Breakfast
Sorrento Beach Bed and Breakfast
Perth Bed & breakfast
Perth Bed & Breakfast Accommodation, only 600m to the beautiful Sorrento Beach. Book online directly here.
If you wish to stay in the Perth metro area but want to avoid the city, and you’re looking for something a little different to a hotel stay, then you can’t go past Sorrento Beach Bed & Breakfast as the perfect place for a relaxing stay.
Your privacy is assured as only one booking is taken at a time.
Whether you are a single business person, a couple, or a family, you will have the exclusive use of the upstairs area of this new home, featuring two spacious queen sized bedrooms, large bathroom, cosy sitting room and a balcony overlooking treetops.
Both the king singles bedroom and queen room have ceiling fans and are connected to the large bathroom with spa bath and complimentary toiletries. Toilet is separate.
In the sitting room there is a big screen LCD TV, DVD,with selection of DVD’s to choose from, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities, broadband wireless access, iron and ironing board and homemade treats each day.
This is a quality accommodation option in the coastal suburb of Sorrento.
What’s a Bed & Breakfast without a breakfast.
See breakfast menu for delicious breakfast options to set you up for the day.
‘Just a 7 min stroll to the beach’.
The Sunset Coast in Perth gets its name from the stunning sunsets that can be seen at the end of the day and comprises a long stretch of premier coastline and beachside suburbs. This northern coastal area is popular for Perth’s safe swimming beaches, walking and cycling paths,as well as beachside cafes.
Sorrento Beach Bed & Breakfast in Sorrento, near Perth (20 minutes drive to Perth city) is the ideal base for your Western Australian holiday or business trip. Easy access to:
- Popular Perth beaches such as Sorrento, North Beach, Mullaloo, Trigg and Scarborough.
- Hillarys Marina/Sorrento Boardwalk is where you’ll find the award winning Breakwater Tavern located over the water. All of their three restaurants have amazing views across the harbour and sea.What could be better than sipping a beer or cocktail on the deck as the sun sets. Take a trip to Rottnest Island from the Marina and visit Perth’s favourite Island playground. Among the many attractions at the Marina is AQWA where you can view the underwater aquarium.
- Whitford city or Karrinyup shopping complex with major department stores, boutiques and eateries are only a short drive away.
- Bus stop outside to take you to Marina or train station for train to Perth and beyond.
- Great public golf courses
- Freeway – just 20 minutes drive to Perth.
- 30 minutes direct route to airport ( turn right out of Seacrest Drive onto Marmion Avene, continue on 2.5kms, take Reid Hwy ramp on left and continue on 14 km when Reid becomes Tonkin Highway. Both domestic and International are left off Tonkin Highway.
- Swan Valley wineries is a short 25 minute drive away.